At Reflections at Fellowship Square-Mesa we offer a welcoming and supportive environment for Memory Care. We are focused on enhancing quality of life for all of our residents. All of our staff is certified by the NCCDP and are trained as Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care professionals. They are dedicated to providing meaningful activities of daily living. We work with the families to develop personal care plans for each resident based on the needed level of care to help each person thrive. Our kitchen manager prepares menu plans that are designed with a focus on anytime dining.
We focus on relationship centered care that ensures our trained staff recognizes what may cause undue stress and then quickly implements the appropriate solution such as: music memories, pet therapy, aromatherapy, balance and therapeutic exercises and many more. All of these programs are included in our monthly fees.
On-Site Features for Memory Care Include:
Weekly visits with our Chaplain
- Weekly Dental Hygienist Cleanings and Initial dental Exam
- Personal Care Products are included
- Activities that keep each of the residents involved based on their personal needs
- Daily Activity Calendar for social engagement
- 24/7 Therapeutic programming helps improves the quality of life.
- Wall-mounted smart TV for each resident is setup to display favorite family photos and interest.
- “It’s Never 2 Late” program allows residents to engage and connect to information that helps with cognitive stimulation and increased socialization.
- Two secured patios to enjoy outdoor activities.
- Companionship Therapy to improve socialization and comfort.
- On-site Beauty/Barber Shop, also available for family use.
- And many more services that help improve the quality of life for each resident needing Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care.