Manor IV ALTCS Assisted Living
Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) Approved Assisted Living Center
ALTCS (Arizona Long Term Care System) is the State of Arizona's Medicaid program. This program provides long term care services, at little or no cost, to financially and medically eligible Arizona residents. To qualify for this program you would need to be 62 years of age or older, blind, disabled, and need ongoing services at a higher level of care. Certain program requirements about residency, age, disability, and citizenship status. General guidelines for financial eligibility which includes resources and income are needed to apply.
Located within view of the beautiful Superstition Mountains, Christian Care Mesa's Manor IV has a well established reputation in Mesa for offering safe, affordable housing for seniors. Along with ALTCS/Medicaid approved Assisted Living apartments it offers Independent Living, HUD Section 202senior living apartments.
Spacious one-bedroom floor plans feature private walk-in showers and kitchens with full sized appliances.
For Arizona Long Term Care (ALTCS) Assisted Living residents, our dedicated staff provides specialized services 24 hours each day to meet individual care needs.
- Spacious One Bedroom Private Apartments with Kitchens (574 Square Feet)
- 24/7 Security & Caregivers on Site
- State-of -the-Art Wireless Emergency Call Systems
- Walk-in Showers
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Satellite T.V.
- All Utilities (Phone Service Available)
- Restaurant Style Dining Room
- 3 Meals / 2 Snacks Daily - With Menu Options
- Individual Thermostats
- Laundry Service Provided
- Daily Assurance Checks
- Medication Management
- Shower Assistance
- Active Social & Recreational Programs
- Rehab / Therapy Room On-Site
- Personal Fitness Specialist
- Broadband/High Speed Internet Available