Senior Wellness & Exercise
Fellowship Square-Mesa sees value in senior wellness, exercise programs and overall health. Our SeniorFITness™ program offers one-on-one fitness instruction to enhance the quality of life for our residents. We are proud to offer this wellness program at no additional charge to our residents! Fellowship Square communities are the only retirement living communities to offer SeniorFITness™ to their residents. SeniorFITness™ is a customized fitness program for each resident. This program is designed to increase the energy and vitality, improve muscular strength, balance, cardiovascular health and self-esteem. Working hand-in-hand with personal physicians, our professional team can design a personalized fitness program to meet the abilities of each participant.
Types of Classes and Services Offered
- Balance Class – Balance exercise in a small group setting
- AquaFit – Pool exercises designed to increase strength and range of motion
- Tai Chi – Helps improve balance, core strength, circulation and flexibility.
- Sit & Be Fit – increases strength and circulation
- Seated Yoga – helps with circulation flexibility.
- Physical Therapy available through a Doctors Order
- Supervised Fitness Center has scheduled Personal Training Appointments
- Non Supervised Fitness Room in Building 5